Second event of TÉMA! festival dedicated to clip culture at MK2 Bibliothèque in Paris. Somewhere\Else has a partnership with this festival, and it’s the opportunity to talk about the relationship between clip and cinema.
By Quentin Moyon
Temps de lecture 2min
This edition’s program includes the projection of 12 clips whose graphic innovation made quite an impression:
- Tôt le matin – Gaël Faye directed by Raphaël Levy
- Feu Rouge – Pépite directed by La Comète
- Niemand – KOMPROMAT directed by Bertrand Mandico
- Distance – Isaac Delusion directed by THERESE
- Petite Fille – Booba directed by Hossegor (Guillaume Cagniard)
- Exits – Foals directed by Albert Moya
- Épicerie Coréenne – Big Budha Cheez dircted by Lokmane
- Maladresse – Laylow directed by Osman
- You’re Not Alone – Agoria directed by Hernan Corera
- Queens – The Blaze directed by Jonathan and Guillaume Alric
- Éternité – Jazzy Bazz directed by Dijor Smith
- War Dance – Thylacine directed by Cyprien Clément-Delmas
- PARIS – L’Impératrice directed by Clémence Demesme
- Seven tides – Why Mud directed by Florent Grattery
- Muanapoto – TSHEGUE directed by Pantera
But also and especially talks with the directors so as to explore the links between seventh art and video clip. To host these discussions, TÉMA! festival will receive Sophie Marchant and Jean Morel, presenters of BAM BAM show on Radio Nova.
Finally, to close the festival as it should be, TÉMA! throws a free After party at the l’EP7, the numerical dance hall of Paris 13, located in front of the cinema, in order to enjoy from 22h30 at the pace of a playlist realized by La Frasque and a DJ Set from Ovhal44 captains!
Tickets : https://bit.ly/2I1UVVG